Yes, we finally hit the big 5-0 with this episode! Thank you to everyone who has been on our broadcast, submitted stories, and - of course - all of you who tune into us every time! You folks are truly the best!
This week, we sat down for an eye opening conversation with Ed Janowski of OTR Paranormal. Ed is a truck driving paranormal investigator who has had a life worthy of inclusion in any list of unique individuals, Listen to this broadcast and you will hear about:
- An early experience strange enough that it leaves Leo utterly speechless!
- How working in carnivals can help you to be a better investigator!
- Thirty years of life on the road, and the challenges that that presents in investigating the paranormal!
- How an early altercation with an official from the church can completely send you down a lesser walked path in life!
- Ed's theory on ghosts, hauntings, and negative entities!
- Experiences with ghosts, poltergeists, and UFOs!
All this, and Leo griping about the weather, and a bit of rambling about maple syrup!
Also this week, we once again highlight our buddies at Conspiracy Asylum podcast! Give 'em a listen, show 'em some love, and follow them on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ConspiracyAsylm. Trust us, you won't be disappointed.
Ed and his team at OTR Paranormal can be reached at the following locales:
By phone: (941) 500-4645
|Episode 50 - Click to listen|